Our vision is to constantly evolve our operation, embracing new communication and professional theories, methods and technologies. Through this process we will retain our position helping to lead Queensland into the future.
QCCN has a long-held dedication to providing the highest quality outcomes for our clients. In achieving this, we work within a strong ethical framework which guides both our internal activities and our relationships with others:
- We believe all parties have a right to be heard and to be treated fairly.
- We are open and honest in our dealings with clients, stakeholders, the community and supply partners.
- We will not lie to or for our clients or others.
- We are unafraid of putting our hand up to identify areas for improvement or concerns.
- If we do not have an answer to a question, or do not know what to do next, we will let our client know.
- We seek to always tread lightly in our communities and on our planet.
- We do not accept commissions for projects which the team sees as outside our moral comfort zone.
- Individual team members may be excused from projects which conflict with their personal beliefs.
REPUTATION STAKEHOLDERS ENGAGEMENT